TriBike Transport (TBT) will be providing their trusted, economical, hassle-free service to the Ochsner IRONMAN 70.3 New Orleans! Reserve your space today!
- Bike Transport
- Use the easy online reservation form to guarantee space for your bike.
- Drop off your bike fully assembled (remove only the pedals) at a conveniently located partner shop.
- For an additional fee they’ll take your wheel bag and a gear bag, too!
- TBT delivers your bike (and bags) to the event fully assembled and fully protected. Pick-up is at the on-site TBT headquarters, at or very near the IRONMAN Village and transition area.
- Post-race; simply wheel your bike back to TBT for return transport home.
- Cost: $180-350 for round-trip service.
- Pack & Ship
- TBT offers Pack & Ship service to athletes living in areas that TBT’s transport trucks just can’t get to. You’re only responsible for disassembling and boxing your bike for outbound shipping. TBT handles the rest!
- Cost: $450 for round trip service within the continental U.S. $750 to Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Finish & Fly Valet Service
- Leave your bike in transition and let us do the rest! Choose TBT’s optional Finish & Fly Valet Service for 70.3’s.
- TBT will pick up your bike and bags (bike and run) from transition after your race.
- They’ll pack your bags and pedals into a gorgeous TBT duffle and transport it, with your bike, back to your Partner Shop. YOU DON’T DO A THING AFTER YOUR RACE!
- Cost: $60
With TBT’s menu of services covering all your bike transport needs, you are free to celebrate your Ochsner IRONMAN 70.3 New Orleans finish, worry-free!
All transports include $1,000 of declared value, with option to purchase additional coverage.
For more information and to find a partner shop near you, please visit www.tribiketransport.com or stop by and say hello at our on-site headquarters located near any IRONMAN Village.