2014 course map and description will be posted as soon as it becomes available; until then, please use the 2013 course information below for reference:
Click here or on the image above to download the 2013 Bike Course Map 1 (PDF)
Click here or on the image above to download the 2013 Bike Course Map 2 (PDF)
- Bike west from South Shore Harbor and head up the Haynes Blvd. Bridge.
- Take a left turn at the top of the bridge and head east on Haynes Blvd to Paris Road.
- Take a right hand turn onto Paris Road and ride on Paris Road to a left turn onto Chef Highway.
- Ride on Highway 90 (Chef Highway) and cycle 6 miles past the Chef Pass Bridge to the new bike turn around for 2013.
- Once the u-turn is made, ride west on Highway 90 to Highway 11 where a right hand turn is made onto Highway 11.
- Ride 2.5 miles on Highway 11 heading east, then make the u-turn and return to Highway 90 and a right turn back to the 510 Expressway.
- Once on the 510 Expressway, head north back to Paris Road and a left hand turn onto Haynes Blvd.
- Ride west on Haynes Blvd. back to the Haynes Blvd. Bridge and turn right at the top of the bridge back onto Stars and Stripes Blvd and re-enter the transition area.