We have two slight changes to the run course to due standing water and debris along a small section of Lakeshore Drive following last night’s storms that rolled through the New Orleans area and another short section of unfinished road resurfacing along Esplanade Avenue. We have made detours to both locations along the 13.1 mile route with the approval of city officials.
Please review the new run maps (1 & 4) below and good luck on Sunday!
Thanks for your Support!
Download the Run Course Maps (PDF)
- Leave the transition area and head west onto Stars and Stripes Blvd; run over the Ted Hickey Bridge and run onto Lakeshore Drive heading west.
- Head west on Lakeshore Drive past Rail Street; then make a u-turn and turn right onto Beauregard Street.
- Once on Beauregard Street, continue south onto Wisner Blvd. to enter City Park at Harrison Avenue with a right hand turn.
- Once out of City Park, take a left turn onto Esplanade Avenue and head south towards the French Quarter.
- Run down Esplanade Avenue and turn right onto Rampart Street; run down Rampart to take another right into Armstrong Park.